Friday, October 2, 2009

Funhouse episode, "Farewell, New Yorker Films"

Every so often I would like to make a full episode available to folks outside Manhattan who haven’t yet seen my style of movie-rant, and the kind of nowhere-else-on-TV clips I’m proud to present. Thus, I present last week’s show, which summed up the high and low points of the work done by the distributor New Yorker Films. For background on what I’m talking about, I refer you to my initial blog entry about New Yorker, which was the source of this episode. Also, last week’s entry about white-on-white subtitles.

Part one contains my opening comments about New Yorker:


Part two contains clips from The Mother and the Whore and my comments on Celine and Julie Go Boating:


Part three contains clips from Celine and Julie Go Boating and my closing comments:

No comments: